OFFSHORING IN Morocco
Why is offshoring interesting in Morocco?
Morocco is less than 15 km from Spain and about 3 hours from Belgium. It takes 5 days for container ships to reach the port of Antwerp from Morocco.
Corporate tax exemption for the first 5 years.
Since January 2018, Morocco has extended the benefits of offshoring to the industrial sector. From now on, if you are carrying out an industrial project, you will benefit from the total tax exemption for 5 years from the date of your first invoice. Morocco is a market of 35 million inhabitants and also the gateway to Africa with access to 1.5 billion inhabitants with an average annual growth rate of about 4%. Morocco is now positioned as a hub for Africa: financially, industrially and logistically.
Take advantage of the many benefits for industrial activities:
- 100% corporate tax exemption for all industrial activities that export products and services for 5 years from the date of the first invoice and regardless of where you are located in Morocco
- Multiple industrial platforms and free trade zones throughout Morocco.
- Exemption from business tax for 5 years
- Total VAT exemption on initial investments
- Highly skilled staff
- Low wages: minimum wages for workers 350€ all in
- The only tax due to shareholders is 15% on dividends paid